Bachus & Schanker Cares Foundation Information
About the Bachus & Schanker Cares Foundation
Founded in 2009, the Bachus & Schanker Cares Foundation is committed to supporting our community and those affected by life changing tragedies.
The Bachus & Schanker Cares Foundation Supports these non-profits:
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- Kenzi’s Causes
- Justice and Mercy Legal Aid Center (JAMLAC)
- Home Builders Foundation
- Brandon and Paul Foundation
- Adoption Options
- Rocky Mountain Thunder
- Richard Lambert Foundation
- Bis Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado
- Beacon Network Schools
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Power Alley Baseball
- Berthoud High School Girls Varsity Soccer
- Hope for Hooves
- Colorado Youth Citizenship Awards
- Arvada High School
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
Apply for Assistance
If your organization would like to apply to receive assistance from the Bachus & Schanker Cares Foundation, the application process is simple:
- Click here to download the application (pdf) and fill it out. Please be as specific as possible.
- Other information to include:
a) Flyers or brochures explaining more about your organization or event
b) Your Tax ID information (Letter of Determination)
c) Certificate of Good Standing from the State of Colorado
- Return application with any additional documents by:
a) Fax to:303-893-9900
b) Or mail to:
Bachus & Schanker, LLC Cares Foundation
950 17th Street, Suite 1050
Denver, CO 80202
- Applications are reviewed on a monthly basis. Applications received with incomplete or missing information may be considered at the next month’s Foundation board meeting to allow you to complete your application.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance or rejection of their donation request within 60 days of submitting their application. Applicants will receive a phone call or email.
- Payment will be mailed Net30 upon receipt of sponsorship invoice. We will do our best to accommodate your payment deadline.